The precise effects of COVID-19 on development are not clear yet. It is clear, though, that the effects of the pandemic on development will be felt for a long time. Therefore, it is important to be proactive and assess what we can do now, to prevent the worst negative outcomes of the virus. This article gives recommendations with the small island state Trinidad and Tobago as main focus.
- Icare’s actions for the Global Week of Action for the SDGs, 2021
- Global partnerships in research and how those can contribute to reaching the SDGs by 2030
- Indigenous people in Colombia during COVID-19
- Drug Addiction as the new agenda for street children in Dhaka city: Establishing SDGs can help them to realize their rights and come back to society
- Why should every political scientist (or any human being uncomfortable with reality) ride a bicycle?