The precise effects of COVID-19 on development are not clear yet. It is clear, though, that the effects of the pandemic on development will be felt for a long time. Therefore, it is important to be proactive and assess what we can do now, to prevent the worst negative outcomes of the virus. This article gives recommendations with the small island state Trinidad and Tobago as main focus.
- Mexico: Community tourism, its potential to reach the SDGs
- E-Book Icare Mini-Project Program: Small Actions towards a big change
- Icare’s actions for the Global Week of Action for the SDGs, 2021
- Global partnerships in research and how those can contribute to reaching the SDGs by 2030
- Indigenous people in Colombia during COVID-19